Friday, February 11, 2011

3 Months go by fast...

Wow... it’s been three months since I uploaded pictures on to our picture blog.  I know what you’re thinking.
She’s gotten lazy and decided not to do that anymore...
She’s too busy and doesn’t have time....
She has slow internet and it never works half the time anyway...
Yep, all those are right.  Our internet doesn’t like to work, and even when it does, it’s slow.  I have been busy, and also a little lazy when it comes to this.  However, the real reason is because I legitimately couldn’t upload any for a while.  I tried a few times but the internet always froze and quit working.  Then, shutterfly wouldn’t let me log in under my account.  Finally this week I logged in just as you all do and was able to switch over to my account from there.
So there you have it, my list of excuses as to why I haven’t kept you all updated as much as I have promised.
I tried to make up for it by putting a ton of pictures up!  I think there are nearly 500 new ones, so enjoy!!
I’ll try to do my best to keep up on this better, both for you and for myself!!  It took me a few days to upload and label all of these, it’s much easier to do it a little at a time!!
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment