Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weather Report

I'm sure you have all been dying to know what our weather has been like since my last post about being so cold a month or so ago.  Well, it appears that our winter is over! It has been consistently in the 80's for a while and starting to get humid again.  I think around Octoberish Nick and I had both convinced ourselves that we were basically Natives because we were so used to the weather that we never sweat anymore.  Now we are beginning to realize that we weren't sweating for these past few months because it wasn't as hot, not because we had miraculously gotten used to the climate.

It's only February and we are already sweating even when we aren't working that hard.  Makes us not to excited for summer!!  We have gone from two blankets on our bed and sweatshirts, to normal pajamas and one blanket.  I know it won't be much longer until we are down to just a sheet and miserably hot with that!!

So, cute Eventz story while I'm on here!  Today Eventz was playing with his box of lego's and lost his balance and fell.  He didn't get hurt but it kind of scared him.  I was on the couch, and he crawled all the way over to me (like a big boy, not on his belly), pulled himself up using the couch, and acted like he wanted me to hold him.  This is the first time that he has ever come to me for comfort like that, but it helps show me that he is bonding with me!!  I love this little guy!!

He has been crawling on his knees all day!!  Such a big boy!!  Ok, off to play with him before he grows up anymore!!

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh. There are 30+ quilts on the way to you. :-) Guess my timing is a little of!

    ReplyDelete