Thursday, August 26, 2010

The laughter of a child

Two nights ago my newest roommate was even more adorable than ever!  His favorite time of day is right after bath time!  I don't know why, but he is always in the best mood then!  He was wrapped up in his orange hooded ducky towel, laying on my bed with the biggest smile on his face.  I would give him kisses on his neck and he would laugh really hard!  I then held him above my head and wiggled him around and he thought it was the funniest thing ever!!  I was too busy enjoying the moment to take any pictures or video of it, but seeing a child laugh the first time is always amazing!!

I feed E. every 3 hours all day and night.  It takes him about an hour to eat.  This means that I feed him for 8 hours a day, on top of all my other responsibilities.  This doesn't even include the time I spend bathing, changing, and playing with him!  I'm not complaining though, I  love this little guy!

I told Nick the other day that I think he could win a cutest baby contest!  And I don't even mean just at COTP, although his toughest competition would definitely come from here.  E is so little that I often forget he is 6 months old.  Then all of the sudden he will try holding his bottle up or attempt to roll over and I will remember!  E. loves to cuddle!  I have him wearing 0-3 month clothing and he is swimming in them!  He has been doing a lot better eating and has already gained a few ounces!!

Nick stated calling him a little king the other day, but then demotted him to Prince saying that you have to be married to be a king.  Truthfully, I think that Nick just wanted to be the king!!

Check out the his pics at www.commonvisions.shutterfly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment