Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Clarifications

Today an article was posted in the reflector about our upcoming move to Haiti. Nicks Mom just read it too us (we don't have it up here but are excited to see it when we go down this weekend). We were really impressed with the article and think that over all it was very well written. There are a few things that we would like to clarify though. First, I have not been to Africa 4 times and Nick 3. That was supposed to say that we have been to Mexico on mission trips 4 and 3 times. I did go to Kenya last summer for a month. I wish I could say that I have been there 4 times, but I have not! At some point I should be able to say that hopefully!!

Next, our email is greblots@gmail.com, not @email.com! As the article mentions, if anyone has any questions or would like to donate feel free to contact us either through email or at 360-921-1086. The dinner/auction is June 5th at the Ridgefield Community Center.

Thanks,
Nick and Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment