Tuesday, January 26, 2010

15 mins of fame

Well, it may not be 15 mins, more like 15 seconds, but if you look up Sarasota News stations you can find some videos of me handing the kiddos over to their parents!

The kids are doing great! They seem to be bonding with their parents and big brother already. They are smiling and laughing more than I have seen either of them do. Their big brother keeps giving them hugs and kisses. It's so cute! The little boy that I brought is already copying everything his brother does and says. Hopefully this will help him learn english quicker.

The parents know some Creole and are able to communicate that way. They are great parents and super nice. Their son that they got 7 months ago is way ahead of where most 3 year olds are and you can't even tell any sign that he was adopted. He is so smart and happy! This is a great family and I am so glad I could be apart of uniting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment