Sunday, January 17, 2010

Stuck

Hey all,

We are officially stuck in Florida for the night as our plane broke down in Cuba. We really wished we could have gone today, but tomorrow might be better anyway. I haven't slept in 30 hours (cant sleep on planes), so this way I will get a good nights sleep and be ready to play with babies tomorrow! Our shuttle comes in 40 mins and then we will be at our hotel. Maybe I'll have some time to do a little bit of homework before we get to Haiti. We want to go to the beach because we think it'll be within walking distance. I have never been to Florida before, so I'm kind of excited.

Supposedly we will be getting on a flight tomorrow at 11, but we'll see. Other people we talked to don't have much faith in that and they have flown with Lynx before. We meet two really cool Missionaries who work near COTP providing loans for Haitians to start up businesses. They were really nice and we exchanged contact info. They want to come out to COTP when we are there which would be cool!

I'll let you know if we actually get out tomorrow or not!

Luv ya,
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment