Monday, January 25, 2010

Nikki's Gone!

Nikki Just took a flight from Cap Haitian to Flordia with two babies. We are not sure what is going to happen now. We are just trying to be patient and let things figure themselves out. I am feeling pretty blessed to have a wife crazy enough to fly two babies into a city, be with them through immigration, customs, and possibly cps to unite them finally with their family. After the babies get to their new parents she will have to get to an airport to either fly back to washington or back to haiti, or get across flordia and wait a few days to fly home on our scheduled plane.

I have been really enjoying my time here. I can go from welding a stand for some clothes dryers together to washing bottles in less than one minute. There are just so many things that need to get done and it is very nice to feel like I am truley helping!

Thanks everyone for all of your support
-Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment