Monday, June 14, 2010

Relaxation

Our last day in the States has been relaxing (for me at least).  My mom surprised me with a massage today for my birthday, and then tonight Nick and I have been enjoying a relaxing evening in our "Jaccuzi Suite." A family friend donated a night to us at his hotel, and we have really appreciated being able to relax; this past week and a half has been crazy.  Today is such a contrast from what our life is going to be like in a few more days.  It kind of makes me feel guilty, but I tried to enjoy it while I can!  We even ordered pizza tonight, assuming it'll be the last time we get that for at least a year!

In 12 more hours we will be checking in at the airport.  We are SO ready to be there.  Well I should be off to bed since I wont be getting much sleep tomorrow night on the cold, hard, Ft Lauderdale airport floor!!  Oh the joys of traveling on a budget!!

Pray for safe travels and that we don't get stuck in Florida for a few days like we did last time!!

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment